This kimono style jacket is one of a kind piece and made from salvaged light silky poly.
Our Kimono style shirt jackets are designed to have an oversized fit. This one size garment works on a range of different body types and is intended for all genders.
Measurements: (all measurements are approximate and taken while the garment is laying flat.)
1) Neck seam to end of sleeve: 20”
2) Armpit to armpit: 24” (open)
3) Shoulder seam to bottom hem: 30”
Tallest depth of pocket: 11”
Please reference our SIZING GUIDE here.
Looking for a different size? We can absolutely create something similar for you in another size. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com to discuss details.
SUSTAINABILITY & STYLE
Wearing sustainable clothing doesn’t have to be boring.
“I just feels expensive. I never want to take it off”
SYLVIE SCHLEIN - BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
“Such a beauty, I know I will treasure it for years to come.”
JENNY GIAGNI - LOS ANGELES
“It's absolutely perfect”
RODNEY EVANS - DURHAM, NC
- Sourcing incredible vintage & salvaged textiles
- Creating modern, easy to ear silhouettes
- Each piece is unique and one of a kind
- Honoring ethical & sustainable production practices
A CONVERSATION STARTER
Each jacket we create is unique.
Each one has a story to tell.
Be ready to hear " Where i you get that?!"
every time you wear it.