"Patchwork Checkerboard" Denim Lounger Jacket
This oversized Lounger is made from salvaged non stretch denim that has been patch-worked together to create this checkerboard pattern.
This pieces is more of an outerwear layering pieces. It's the perfect jacket for a variety of weather. This jacket is meant to wear open and would fit a variety of body types.
Measurements: (all measurements are approximate and taken while the garment is laying flat.)
1) Neck seam to end of sleeve: 23"
2) Just sleeve length: 12"
3) Armpit to armpit: 23” (open)
4) Shoulder seam to bottom hem: 31”
5) Shoulder seam to Shoulder seam: 25"
Please reference our SIZING GUIDE here.
Looking for a different size? Want to discuss making something custom? We can absolutely do that. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com to discuss details.
SUSTAINABILITY & STYLE
Wearing sustainable clothing doesn’t have to be boring.
“I just feels expensive. I never want to take it off”
SYLVIE SCHLEIN - BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
“Such a beauty, I know I will treasure it for years to come.”
JENNY GIAGNI - LOS ANGELES
“It's absolutely perfect”
RODNEY EVANS - DURHAM, NC
- Sourcing incredible vintage & salvaged textiles
- Creating modern, easy to ear silhouettes
- Each piece is unique and one of a kind
- Honoring ethical & sustainable production practices
A CONVERSATION STARTER
Each jacket we create is unique.
Each one has a story to tell.
Be ready to hear " Where i you get that?!"
every time you wear it.